The Sleep Center at Augusta ENT is the premier medical practice for diagnosing and treating the many causes of snoring including sleep apnea, sinusitis and nasal obstruction. Our board certified staff of otolaryngology surgeons are experts in the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea, and are affiliated with the best hospitals in the region.
Key Sleep Center Offerings
We offer a number of snoring and sleep apnea treatments, including:
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP). Continuous pressure is applied to keep the airways continuously open while sleeping to prevent sleep apnea.
- Pillar Procedure. Polyester filament is injected into the soft palate to stiffen it and reduce snoring.
- Uvulectomy. The uvula is excised, which can take less than 15 minutes.
- Radiofrequency ablation. This procedure, also known as somnoplasty, uses radio signals to shrink the tissue of the soft palate, tongue base and nasal tissue.
- Oral appliances. These appliances reposition the lower jaw to help relieve snoring.
Sleep Center Locations
The Sleep Center operates at the Augusta, Evans and Aiken locations.
The hours are as follows: